Today I’m going to be sharing with you how to make the easiest and most delicious dinner rolls! Super soft and fluffy! Homemade dinner rolls just complete your Thanksgiving dinner! Nothing beats homemade and today I will share with you the easiest recipe!
Like any other recipe that contains yeast, time is required! So be patient and don’t rush the process! The rising is very important in any bread recipe and this one is no exception. I do recommend for you to test your yeast before throwing it into the flour just to make sure your yeast is good and ready to go! How do you do that? (add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 2 1/4 teaspoons of yeast (one envelope) to 1/4 cup of warm water. Wait between 7-10 minutes. If the mixture bubbles, the yeast is still good.)
Keep in mind like every recipe and every household, and there are tons of variations that make this delicious recipe, you can constantly adjust it to your taste; I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do.
Ingredients: 20-21 rolls
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 honey or sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp shortening
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 1/4 tsp instant yeast fast acting
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 serving of love
Tip: make sure your yeast is not old or expired, test it before making the bread so you don’t waste time waiting and then for the dough not to rise
- Let your dough sit in a warm place
- These rolls are not sweet but if you want them to be add 1/2 cup sugar
- I normally don’t like to be precise with my dough but with this recipe, it’s a must to ensure even cooking and your dish just simply looks better
- Is the egg wash necessary? No but it does make the roll look better, as I always mentioned, presentation is everything to me, so I do like my rolls to look as if I bought them without tasting like it
- Allow to cool down, best to enjoy the same day
About Claudia Regalado
The social media star is famous for herCooking Con ClaudiaYouTube channel. She has earned massive popularity for sharing her personal lifestyle vlogging as a mother and wife through cooking tips, personal vlog diaries, and more.
FollowTejano NationonFacebook, Twitter, andInstagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast oniHeartRadio.